to the leaders of our military forces,
to those in government,
to those who take care of veterans,
to those who care for children:
May you feel safe,
May you feel content,
May you live with ease,
May you have what you need.
To those of us who remain, may we remember.
No matter how we feel about war,
to the veterans of wars,
may you know that we appreciate your intentions,
your sacrifice, your efforts.
May you know healing and understanding,
May you feel connected and nurtured,
May you know peace.
May we all know peace.
- Self-Inquiry As Self-Compassion Practice - February 16, 2019
- Stress, Shame, and Somatic Self Compassion - February 9, 2019
- Becoming Empowered Through Somatic Self-Compassion - February 8, 2019
- Meet my Inner Little Nervous Projectionist - February 3, 2019
- Breathe Contentment - January 31, 2019