to the leaders of our military forces,
to those in government,
to those who take care of veterans,
to those who care for children:
May you feel safe,
May you feel content,
May you live with ease,
May you have what you need.
To those of us who remain, may we remember.
No matter how we feel about war,
to the veterans of wars,
may you know that we appreciate your intentions,
your sacrifice, your efforts.
May you know healing and understanding,
May you feel connected and nurtured,
May you know peace.
May we all know peace.
- Somatic Self-Compassion Tree of Practices and Neurochemicals - May 2, 2021
- Podcast Episode 9: Favorite Things on my Morning Walk - January 27, 2021
- Podcast Episode 8: Slow News Days and Companioning the Neutral - January 22, 2021
- Podcast Episode 7: Self-Care as the Shit Hits the Fan - January 6, 2021
- Podcast Episode 6: Highly Sensitive Person’s Guide to Anxiety, Isolation, and Quarantine - January 5, 2021