to the leaders of our military forces,
to those in government,
to those who take care of veterans,
to those who care for children:
May you feel safe,
May you feel content,
May you live with ease,
May you have what you need.
To those of us who remain, may we remember.
No matter how we feel about war,
to the veterans of wars,
may you know that we appreciate your intentions,
your sacrifice, your efforts.
May you know healing and understanding,
May you feel connected and nurtured,
May you know peace.
May we all know peace.
- Choose Move and Soothe Tension (20 minutes) - September 29, 2020
- Guilt, shame and blame: Why one of these is healthy - September 29, 2020
- Immersed in a slow-moving river of humanity: Shame and vulnerability as embracer - September 29, 2020
- Aligning Yourself with Your Values through Setting Goals - September 19, 2020
- Attention Restoration Meditations - September 13, 2020