to the leaders of our military forces,
to those in government,
to those who take care of veterans,
to those who care for children:
May you feel safe,
May you feel content,
May you live with ease,
May you have what you need.
To those of us who remain, may we remember.
No matter how we feel about war,
to the veterans of wars,
may you know that we appreciate your intentions,
your sacrifice, your efforts.
May you know healing and understanding,
May you feel connected and nurtured,
May you know peace.
May we all know peace.
- Balancing Power in Our Stress and Trauma Work - July 18, 2018
- Feeling Emotions in the Body, Connecting With Values, Self-Soothing (15 minutes) - July 17, 2018
- Social Justice Begins with Self-Compassion for Our Body - July 12, 2018
- Feeling Emotions in the Body, Connecting Values, and Self-Soothing - July 3, 2018
- Tuning in to Body Wisdom (and why we don’t) - June 21, 2018