to the leaders of our military forces,
to those in government,
to those who take care of veterans,
to those who care for children:
May you feel safe,
May you feel content,
May you live with ease,
May you have what you need.
To those of us who remain, may we remember.
No matter how we feel about war,
to the veterans of wars,
may you know that we appreciate your intentions,
your sacrifice, your efforts.
May you know healing and understanding,
May you feel connected and nurtured,
May you know peace.
May we all know peace.
- Am I Motivated from Love or Fear? - September 23, 2018
- Addressing Anxiety with Somatic Self-Compassion practices - September 17, 2018
- The Young Frog and the Trauma Process - September 5, 2018
- Who is the inner critic? - August 25, 2018
- A love note for the weary heart-centered business woman… - August 25, 2018