to the leaders of our military forces,
to those in government,
to those who take care of veterans,
to those who care for children:
May you feel safe,
May you feel content,
May you live with ease,
May you have what you need.
To those of us who remain, may we remember.
No matter how we feel about war,
to the veterans of wars,
may you know that we appreciate your intentions,
your sacrifice, your efforts.
May you know healing and understanding,
May you feel connected and nurtured,
May you know peace.
May we all know peace.
- Unpeeling Layers of Internalized Abandonment - June 27, 2019
- What If I Knew I Would Always Feel This Way? - May 28, 2019
- Sick and Self-Compassionate - May 7, 2019
- What am I feeling? What do I need? What can I do? - April 17, 2019
- Becoming Empowered Through Somatic Self-Compassion - March 19, 2019