to the leaders of our military forces,
to those in government,
to those who take care of veterans,
to those who care for children:
May you feel safe,
May you feel content,
May you live with ease,
May you have what you need.
To those of us who remain, may we remember.
No matter how we feel about war,
to the veterans of wars,
may you know that we appreciate your intentions,
your sacrifice, your efforts.
May you know healing and understanding,
May you feel connected and nurtured,
May you know peace.
May we all know peace.
- Anchoring Our Awareness: Alternatives to the breath - December 16, 2018
- Drawing Useful Qualities Inward and Releasing Burdened Qualities Outward (17 minutes) - December 15, 2018
- Stress, Core Values, and the Holidays - December 9, 2018
- My belly is yelling at me in the night… - December 6, 2018
- Calling Our Emotions Home (16 minutes) - December 3, 2018