I am so happy that you are here and that you’re interested in the HeartWorks Finding Your Self-Compassion Practice Path, an online group program for everyone! I really appreciate this wonderful act of self-compassion you have done, in exploring this option.
This offering is set up in response to you wanting support in creating, broadening and deepening a practice that is just for you … from the ground up. This course is ideal for brand new practitioners as well as those of you looking for direction in your existing practice. We’ll explore mindfulness, self-compassion and spiritual practices that respond to your values, your inner wisdom and your schedule.
We’ll meet online each week for 10 weeks to explore topics of practice and to give you some specific practices to try out during our get-together and in your own time. By the end of 10 weeks you’ll have a huge selection of practices to choose from so that you can establish a daily formal practice and/or draw on a full kit of self-care and self-compassion practices during daily life to support your emotional resilience.
Practices will fall under the topics of:
- stillness (building a foundation of mindfulness);
- purpose (establishing a context for your practice);
- ritual (establishing sacred space);
- generative (generating self-nourishment);
- movement (yoga, dance mindful walking);
- relational (compassion and self-compassion);
- creative (contemplative arts);
- activist (engaged compassion and self-compassion);
- integration (putting it all together).
Thank you again, dear ones, for joining me here. I feel honored to be walking with you, and I’ll do whatever I can to support your practice. If you’re interested in the next offering of Finding Your Self-Compassion Practice Path, please email me at email@example.com to be put on the notification list. I look forward to this online adventure with you!
- What If I Knew I Would Always Feel This Way? - May 28, 2019
- Sick and Self-Compassionate - May 7, 2019
- What am I feeling? What do I need? What can I do? - April 17, 2019
- Becoming Empowered Through Somatic Self-Compassion - March 19, 2019
- Somatic Self-Compassion Online (SSCON) content, structure and community explained - March 14, 2019