It can be confusing trying to work out where to start on the path of tapping into your emergent self-wisdom and learning self-compassion. I’d love to make that easier for you. Here is the HeartWorks approach to support, study and practice:
- Subscribe to the HeartWorks newsletter;
- Read a blog post or a book;
- Watch a video;
- Listen to a podcast;
- Try a free online meditation or meditate with the Insight Timer or Aura apps;
- Follow HeartWorks on social media.
Ready to do some training?
- Attend Somatic Self-Compassion Online (SSCON);
- Sign up for the self-paced Somatic Self-Compassion Self-Paced program
- Sign up for the self-paced MSC Workbook Online Companion program;
- Sign up for the free self-paced Nourishing Practice Mini-Course.
Eager to deepen your practice?
- Join us in the Somatic Self-Compassion Weekly Practice Cycle online course;
- Join us in the Embodied Trauma-Informed Contemplative Teaching online course.
You’re Already Practicing!
- You already practice self-compassion. Love yourself up right now with something from this list!
Not sure where to start? Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.