About the HeartWorks Practice Circle
This free online practice group is set up to support you in your ongoing mindfulness, self-compassion and radical self-wisdom practice. We’ll do practices from the Mindful Self-Compassion (MSC) curriculum designed by Chris Germer and Kristin Neff and practices from the Somatic Self-Compassion (SSC) curriculum designed by Kristy Arbon. All get-togethers are hosted by Kristy Arbon. Sign Up Here.
Format and Content
Each week we’ll:
- start with a go-around to get a sense of who is in our virtual practice space, followed by
- a practice from the MSC or SSC curriculum, and then
- an opportunity to reflect on our experience and ask questions.
Get-togethers will be one hour long. All are welcome! No prerequisites required.
The practice group meets at 9am US Central Time on Thursdays during weeks when Kristy is available. Use the conversion widget on this page of the HeartWorks website to find the time of the next get-together in your local area.
You will need to sign up to attend a practice group get-together. If there are just one or two people signed up for a particular get-together 24 hours before the get-together, I will likely have to cancel that get-together (sorry!).
We will meet online on a video conferencing platform called Zoom.
The practice group is offered freely as a gift to the HeartWorks community. The HeartWorks community relies on the generosity of its tribe members to sustain it. HeartWorks is a small business birthed by Kristy Arbon and some amazing supporters out of a commitment to sharing self-compassion work, a deep wish for liberation, and a desire to connect.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com. See you online!
- Midwiving Our Emotions: Unthawing a freeze response with self-compassion - November 22, 2017
- Vallecitos Deer (1 minute) - November 18, 2017
- Open Awareness Meditation and Self-Compassion - November 16, 2017
- The Gift of Fearlessness through Stillness and Somatic Self-Compassion - November 8, 2017
- Orange Beach Plover (1 minute) - November 5, 2017