Are you looking for a teacher to bring emotional resilience training and/or contemplative skills training into your workplace or local community? In addition to teaching Mindful Self-Compassion and Somatic Self-Compassion programs, I work with individuals and organizations to create and teach tailor-made training programs in:
- mindfulness, self-compassion, and lovingkindness;
- caregiving fatigue;
- exploring core values;
- exploring practice paths;
- shame resilience;
- feminine archetypes;
- setting boundaries;
- working with anger and rage;
- perfectionism and the inner-critic;
- intersection of Mindful Self-Compassion and Internal Family Systems.
I offer in-person training programs from 1 hour to 5-days in length (including residential programs), as well as online programs. I have:
- 10 years experience in running and teaching retreats and skills training workshops,
- 5 years experience in teaching Mindful Self-Compassion,
- 5 years experience in developing and teaching online contemplative programs.
If you are interested in working with me to bring training to your area, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to start a conversation. I look forward to hearing from you!