Are you looking for a teacher to bring emotional resilience training and/or contemplative skills training into your workplace or local community? In addition to teaching Mindful Self-Compassion programs, I work with individuals and organizations to create and teach tailor-made training programs in:
- caregiving fatigue
- exploring core values
- exploring practice paths
- shame resilience
- feminine archetypes
- intersection of Mindful Self-Compassion and Internal Family Systems
I offer in-person training programs from 1 hour to 5-days in length (including residential programs), as well as online programs. I have:
- 10 years experience in running and teaching retreats and skills training workshops,
- 5 years experience in teaching Mindful Self-Compassion,
- 5 years experience in developing and teaching online contemplative programs.
Programs I have designed recently include:
- Nurturing Your Spiritual Center women’s 4-day workshop retreat in collaboration with Karen Grayson, 2017;
- HeartWorks Nourishing Practice 7-month online self-paced program to support a personal spiritual, mindfulness and self-compassion practice, 2017;
- Mindfulness and Self-Compassion 5-day silent retreat at Barre Center for Buddhist Studies, in collaboration with David Spound, 2016;
- 10-week adaptation of the Mindful Self-Compassion (MSC) training program for the online environment (Live Online MSC) in collaboration with the Center for Mindful Self-Compassion, 2015;
- Monthly mindfulness and self-compassion practice group with St Louis area Internal Family Systems therapists, 2015-16;
- Weekly practice group curriculum (30-weeks) for Mindful Self-Compassion graduates, in collaboration with the Center for Mindful Self-Compassion, 2014;
- Book study curriculums for Self-Compassion: Stop Beating Yourself Up and Leave Insecurity Behind by Kristin Neff; The Mindful Path to Self-Compassion by Christopher Germer, I Thought It Was Just Me (But It Isn’t) by Brene Brown and Women, Spirituality and Transformative Leadership edited by Kathe Schaaf, Kay Lindahl, Kathleen S. Hurty, PhD, and Reverend Guo Cheen, 2014-17.
If you are interested in working with me to bring training to your area, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to start a conversation. I look forward to hearing from you!