Kristy Arbon is the founder and CEO of HeartWorks Training LLC, a business set up to support women in their practice of mindfulness, self-compassion and shame resilience using the practices of mindful self-compassion, Internal Family Systems, Brene Brown’s shame resilience model, Buddhist philosophy and exploration of archetypes.
Kristy is a qualified social worker, a certified Mindful Self-Compassion Teacher and has completed Internal Family Systems Level 1 training. She is passionate about supporting women in taking care of themselves so that they can go out into the world and courageously do the important work they are called for.
In today’s episode we cover relationship topics that include:
- How to calm your partner’s or your own fierce inner critic.
- The tools to help your partner, or yourself, practice more self-compassion.
- Why it’s important to simply ‘be with’ your partner sometimes and not try to fix every situation.
- The 3 steps to practicing more self-compassion.
- How practicing more self-compassion can help your relationship.
- And much more!