In this piece of work, I use the Internal Family Systems model to tend to an inner creative child whose work is overshadowed by a protector part that is worried about survival.
- Internal Family Systems parts work: Inner creative child and protective manager - December 2, 2017
- Pallotti Rain (1 minute) - December 2, 2017
- Finding the Hard Emotions to Protect the Soft Ones - November 29, 2017
- Midwiving Our Emotions: Unthawing a freeze response with self-compassion - November 22, 2017
- Vallecitos Deer (1 minute) - November 18, 2017