It can be confusing trying to work out where to start on the path of tapping into your emergent self-wisdom and learning self-compassion. I’d love to make that easier for you. Here is the HeartWorks approach to support, study and practice:
- Subscribe to the HeartWorks newsletter;
- Sign up for the HeartWorks Daily meditation subscription;
- Read a blog post or a book;
- Watch a video;
- Listen to a podcast;
- Try a free online meditation or meditate with the Insight Timer or Aura apps;
- Follow HeartWorks on social media
Want to learn more and ask questions?
- Attend a free online information session about Somatic Self-Compassion Online (SSCON);
- Attend a free online information session about Live Online Mindful Self-Compassion (LOMSC);
- Connect with a group and practice meditation in the free online Practice Circle.
Ready to do some training?
- Attend Somatic Self-Compassion Online (SSCON);
- Attend a Mindful Self-Compassion (MSC) course in-person or online;
- Join us at the Thriving Woman Toolkit 6-week online course;
- Sign up for the self-paced MSC Workbook Online Companion program;
- Sign up for the free self-paced Nourishing Practice Mini-Course.
Eager to deepen your practice?
- Do the online Nourishing Practice online self-paced program;
- Sign up below to chat with Kristy about the Radical Emergent Self-Wisdom mentoring program;
- Join us in the Finding Your Self-Compassion Practice Path online course.
You’re Already Practicing!
- You already practice self-compassion. Love yourself up right now with something from this list!
Not sure where to start? Fill out the contact form below to set up a time for a free individual session with Kristy to talk about your needs. You have nothing to lose! May your Emergent Self-Wisdom and Self-Compassion flourish!
- On Flight - August 17, 2019
- Finding community, grieving disconnection, taking care of my body, and teaching MSC with chronic fatigue - August 10, 2019
- Unpeeling Layers of Internalized Abandonment - June 27, 2019
- What If I Knew I Would Always Feel This Way? - May 28, 2019
- Sick and Self-Compassionate - May 7, 2019