It can be confusing trying to work out where to start on the path of tapping into your emergent self-wisdom and learning self-compassion. I’d love to make that easier for you. Here is the HeartWorks approach to support, study and practice:
- Read a blog post or a book
- Watch a video;
- Listen to a podcast;
- Try a free online meditation or on the Insight Timer or Aura app;
- Follow HeartWorks on social media
- Attend a free online information session about Live Online Mindful Self-Compassion;
- Subscribe to the HeartWorks newsletter.
Ready to do some training?
- Attend a Mindful Self-Compassion course in-person or online;
- Join us at the Thriving Woman Toolkit 6-week online course;
- Practice meditation in the free online Practice Circle
- Join us in the Finding Your Practice Path online course.
Eager to deepen your practice?
- Do the online Nourishing Practice online self-paced program;
- Sign up below to chat with Kristy about the Radical Emergent Self-Wisdom mentoring program;
- Partner with Kristy in the Radical Emergent Self-Wisdom for contemplative teachers mentoring program;
- Join us in the online Finding Your Practice Path course for a smorgasbord of practices you can offer to your participants to help them in the self-compassion and mindfulness journey;
You’re Already Practicing!
- You already practice self-compassion. Love yourself up right now with something from this list!
Not sure where to start? Fill out the contact form below to set up a time for a free individual session with Kristy to talk about your needs. You have nothing to lose! May your Emergent Self-Wisdom and Self-Compassion flourish!
- Internal Family Systems parts work: Inner creative child and protective manager - December 2, 2017
- Pallotti Rain (1 minute) - December 2, 2017
- Finding the Hard Emotions to Protect the Soft Ones - November 29, 2017
- Midwiving Our Emotions: Unthawing a freeze response with self-compassion - November 22, 2017
- Vallecitos Deer (1 minute) - November 18, 2017