It can be confusing trying to work out where to start on the path of tapping into your emergent self-wisdom and learning self-compassion. I’d love to make that easier for you. Here is the HeartWorks approach to support, study and practice:
- Subscribe to the HeartWorks newsletter;
- Sign up for the HeartWorks Daily meditation subscription;
- Read a blog post or a book;
- Watch a video;
- Listen to a podcast;
- Try a free online meditation or meditate with the Insight Timer or Aura apps;
- Follow HeartWorks on social media
Want to learn more and ask questions?
- Attend a free online information session about Somatic Self-Compassion Online (SSCON);
- Attend a free online information session about Live Online Mindful Self-Compassion (LOMSC);
- Connect with a group and practice meditation in the free online Practice Circle.
Ready to do some training?
- Attend Somatic Self-Compassion Online (SSCON);
- Attend a Mindful Self-Compassion (MSC) course in-person or online;
- Join us at the Thriving Woman Toolkit 6-week online course.
Eager to deepen your practice?
- Do the online Nourishing Practice online self-paced program;
- Sign up below to chat with Kristy about the Radical Emergent Self-Wisdom mentoring program;
- Join us in the Finding Your Self-Compassion Practice Path online course.
You’re Already Practicing!
- You already practice self-compassion. Love yourself up right now with something from this list!
Not sure where to start? Fill out the contact form below to set up a time for a free individual session with Kristy to talk about your needs. You have nothing to lose! May your Emergent Self-Wisdom and Self-Compassion flourish!
- Mindfulness is the Mother of Equanimity; Self-Compassion is the Midwife. - June 6, 2018
- Navigating the Window of Tolerance: Titration During Internal Adventures - May 28, 2018
- Experiencing Phenomena in the Mind and Body (23 minutes) - May 26, 2018
- To My Body in Pain… - May 23, 2018
- Acknowledging Our Internal Parts (14 minutes) - May 12, 2018