It can be confusing trying to work out where to start on the path of finding your soul’s voice, nurturing your spiritual center and tapping into your emergent self-wisdom. I’d love to make that easier for you. Here is the HeartWorks approach to support, study and practice using Mindful Self-Compassion, Radical Emergent Self-Wisdom™ and supporting online and in-person offerings:
Make a Personal Connection
- sign up below for a free individual session with Kristy to talk about what you need to liberate your soul’s voice to be the catalyst for your own transformation through the Radical Emergent Self-Wisdom™ mentoring program;
- teachers, partner with Kristy in the Radical Emergent Self-Wisdom™ for contemplative teachers mentoring program;
- attend a free online information session about Live Online Mindful Self-Compassion;
Immerse Yourself in Training
- Mindful Self-Compassion course in-person or online;
- Nurturing Your Spiritual Center retreat;
- Nourishing Practice self-paced online program;
- lecture or skills training workshop.
Watch, Listen, Follow
Read to Inspire Yourself
- blog posts you need to read;
- Kristy’s journey to Mindfulness, Self-Compassion and Radical Emergent Self-Wisdom™;
- the HeartWorks vision;
- the three components of self-compassion;
- books you need to read.
You’re Already Practicing!
- You already practice self-compassion. Try one of these practices now!
Not sure where to start? Fill out the contact form below to set up a time for a free individual session with Kristy to talk about your needs. You have nothing to lose! May your Radical Emergent Self-Wisdom™ and Mindful Self-Compassion flourish!
- I Love My Inner, Sad, Old, Critical Hag: Understanding procrastination - June 14, 2017
- Landing Compassionately After Going on Vacation - June 7, 2017
- Why Your Neurochemicals are Giving you Resting Bitch Face in the Morning - May 31, 2017
- The Feminine and the Masculine in Mindful Self-Compassion - May 24, 2017
- Crying Meditation - May 17, 2017