Our bodies natural rhythm is set to perform most tasks in 90 minutes cycles, so enjoying an Attention Restoration Meditation at least every 90 minutes at work is a great idea (do that rather than scrolling through your Twitter feed!) It is best to enjoy these meditations with earphones so that you can block out noise in your environment, and to put aside the time needed to be fully with each meditation (meditations are as short as one minute). It’s also a good idea to give yourself a few minutes to sit and simply “be” after enjoying a meditation.
- Pause for Transition Breath Meditation with Kindness (21 minutes) - February 22, 2018
- Kind Curious Awareness of Body Sensations (17 minutes) - February 22, 2018
- Internal Family Systems Journey for Shame demonstration - February 21, 2018
- Soften Soothe Allow for Shame demonstration - February 21, 2018
- Mount Barker Magpies: an Attention Restoration Meditation (2 minutes) - February 17, 2018