Generosity and Community are the Cornerstones of HeartWorks.
This organically evolving site and the HeartWorks offerings would not be possible without the generosity of guest bloggers, teachers, book study group members and course participants. As a community, we have made this happen.
As a member of the HeartWorks community, I’d like to give you the opportunity to express your generosity through contributing financially. Whether you have been to a HeartWorks offering, or you simply enjoy visiting the site every now and then, I’d love your help.
HeartWorks is my passion and the main focus of my energy and creativity. Connecting with people all around the world, either in person or online, nourishes me. It’s important for me to love what I do: HeartWorks has a bright future.
I freely, willingly and lovingly offer:
- a weekly newsletter, The Week at HeartWorks (you can sign up here);
- email support if you are looking for some direction in your practice or want to dialogue about issues in the HeartWorks community (email me at firstname.lastname@example.org);
- daily social media content ;
- an hour of exploration together via video chat, one-to-one, to help you with your practice (this might lead on to us working together in the Radical Emergent Self-Wisdom Mentoring program, but there is no pressure to continue on with a mentoring relationship);
- regular interviews and podcasts with likeminded people and organizations;
- a virtual- and heart-space for the HeartWorks community .
As a one-woman small business, I keep my expenses down so that I have the freedom to choose a vocation that nurtures me and others, and I can continue to be of service to a world that needs a lot of love right now. I am delighted when someone offers me their expression of generosity to continue to fuel this growing passion.
HeartWorks is not yet a non-profit so I am unable to offer you a tax deduction for donations, but I can offer you the gift of my heartfelt appreciation, and the knowledge that your support will nurture this work going forward.