In this small group online training, you’ll be guided through the terrain of some of the biggest challenges we, as women, face. You’ll gather with likeminded women to use awareness, mindfulness, self-compassion, wisdom and contemporary psychology to frame your experience, demystify your emotional responses, respond kindly and compassionately, and move back into your life with more grounding and confidence. Find out more here.
- Choose Move and Soothe Tension (20 minutes) - September 29, 2020
- Guilt, shame and blame: Why one of these is healthy - September 29, 2020
- Immersed in a slow-moving river of humanity: Shame and vulnerability as embracer - September 29, 2020
- Aligning Yourself with Your Values through Setting Goals - September 19, 2020
- Attention Restoration Meditations - September 13, 2020