In this small group online training, you’ll be guided through the terrain of some of the biggest challenges we, as women, face. You’ll gather with likeminded women to use awareness, mindfulness, self-compassion, wisdom and contemporary psychology to frame your experience, demystify your emotional responses, respond kindly and compassionately, and move back into your life with more grounding and confidence. Find out more here.
- On Flight - August 17, 2019
- Finding community, grieving disconnection, taking care of my body, and teaching MSC with chronic fatigue - August 10, 2019
- Unpeeling Layers of Internalized Abandonment - June 27, 2019
- What If I Knew I Would Always Feel This Way? - May 28, 2019
- Sick and Self-Compassionate - May 7, 2019