In this small group online training, you’ll be guided through the terrain of some of the biggest challenges we, as women, face. You’ll gather with likeminded women to use awareness, mindfulness, self-compassion, wisdom and contemporary psychology to frame your experience, demystify your emotional responses, respond kindly and compassionately, and move back into your life with more grounding and confidence. Find out more here.
- What am I feeling? What do I need? What can I do? - April 17, 2019
- Becoming Empowered Through Somatic Self-Compassion - March 19, 2019
- Somatic Self-Compassion Online (SSCON) content, structure and community explained - March 14, 2019
- Trauma Adaptations, Power, and Acceptance - March 10, 2019
- Why We’re Not Self-Compassionate and … There’s a Course for That - March 5, 2019