Our bodies natural rhythm is set to perform most tasks in 90 minutes cycles, so enjoying an attention restoration meditation at least every 90 minutes at work is a great idea (do that rather than scrolling through your Twitter feed!) It is best to enjoy these meditations with earphones so that you can block out noise in your environment, and to put aside the time needed to be fully with each meditation (meditations are as short as one minute). It’s also a good idea to give yourself a few minutes to sit and simply “be” after enjoying a meditation.
- Vallecitos Deer (1 minute) - November 18, 2017
- Open Awareness Meditation and Self-Compassion - November 16, 2017
- The Gift of Fearlessness through Stillness and Somatic Self-Compassion - November 8, 2017
- Orange Beach Plover (1 minute) - November 5, 2017
- Somatic Call and Response: Move it and you can soothe it - November 2, 2017