to the leaders of our military forces,
to those in government,
to those who take care of veterans,
to those who care for children:
May you feel safe,
May you feel content,
May you live with ease,
May you have what you need.
To those of us who remain, may we remember.
No matter how we feel about war,
to the veterans of wars,
may you know that we appreciate your intentions,
your sacrifice, your efforts.
May you know healing and understanding,
May you feel connected and nurtured,
May you know peace.
May we all know peace.
- Skillfully Releasing Pent-Up Energy Through Emergent Somatic Expression - June 28, 2017
- Caretaking our Beloveds, Shame, Injured Instincts and a Strategy - June 21, 2017
- I Love My Inner, Sad, Old, Critical Hag: Understanding procrastination - June 14, 2017
- Landing Compassionately After Going on Vacation - June 7, 2017
- Why Your Neurochemicals are Giving you Resting Bitch Face in the Morning - May 31, 2017