to the leaders of our military forces,
to those in government,
to those who take care of veterans,
to those who care for children:
May you feel safe,
May you feel content,
May you live with ease,
May you have what you need.
To those of us who remain, may we remember.
No matter how we feel about war,
to the veterans of wars,
may you know that we appreciate your intentions,
your sacrifice, your efforts.
May you know healing and understanding,
May you feel connected and nurtured,
May you know peace.
May we all know peace.
- Feeling Emotions in the Body, Connecting Values, and Self-Soothing - January 20, 2019
- Finding Our Compassionate Meditation Posture - January 6, 2019
- Birth of a Sensory Lounge (aka Rosemary’s Kitchen) - January 6, 2019
- Self-Compassionate Gadgets to Soothe Senses - January 6, 2019
- Sitting in our Window of Tolerance - December 23, 2018