to the leaders of our military forces,
to those in government,
to those who take care of veterans,
to those who care for children:
May you feel safe,
May you feel content,
May you live with ease,
May you have what you need.
To those of us who remain, may we remember.
No matter how we feel about war,
to the veterans of wars,
may you know that we appreciate your intentions,
your sacrifice, your efforts.
May you know healing and understanding,
May you feel connected and nurtured,
May you know peace.
May we all know peace.
- Orange Beach Plover (1 minute) - November 5, 2017
- Mindful Walking (18:35) - November 2, 2017
- Orange Beach Sunset (1 minute) - October 28, 2017
- Self-Compassion, Shame Resilience, Finding Tribe - October 26, 2017
- Distant Waters with Robin and Wren: an Attention Restoration Meditation (3 minutes) - October 22, 2017