to the leaders of our military forces,
to those in government,
to those who take care of veterans,
to those who care for children:
May you feel safe,
May you feel content,
May you live with ease,
May you have what you need.
To those of us who remain, may we remember.
No matter how we feel about war,
to the veterans of wars,
may you know that we appreciate your intentions,
your sacrifice, your efforts.
May you know healing and understanding,
May you feel connected and nurtured,
May you know peace.
May we all know peace.
- Resting in Being Held in the Here and Now (10 minutes) - November 18, 2018
- Adverse Meditation Effects, the Dalai Lama, and the Noble Eightfold Path - November 10, 2018
- Ritual and Self-Compassion Practice - November 5, 2018
- We live in tricky times - October 15, 2018
- Grounding in the Earth (18 minutes) - October 14, 2018