to the leaders of our military forces,
to those in government,
to those who take care of veterans,
to those who care for children:
May you feel safe,
May you feel content,
May you live with ease,
May you have what you need.
To those of us who remain, may we remember.
No matter how we feel about war,
to the veterans of wars,
may you know that we appreciate your intentions,
your sacrifice, your efforts.
May you know healing and understanding,
May you feel connected and nurtured,
May you know peace.
May we all know peace.
- Choose Your Own Self-Compassion Practice Adventure - January 16, 2018
- Tending to the Inner Critic, Hearing the Inner Wise Compassionate Part of Us (17 minutes) - January 14, 2018
- Arriving at Your Body (11 minutes) - January 14, 2018
- Breathing Courage Compassion Wisdom (18 minutes) - January 11, 2018
- Head Heart Belly (15 minutes) - January 11, 2018