Welcome! We’re glad you’re here!
The mission of the Center for Somatic Self-Compassion is to educate, train and support a community of people in their ongoing practice of somatic self-compassion.
The Center for Somatic Self-Compassion’s principles are:
- Connecting in community is crucial to sustaining a self-compassion practice. We are social beings with many demands on our lives. Being included in community helps us to show up for ourselves.
- Our body is the font of emotional wisdom, our inner compass, the gatekeeper that grants permission and sets boundaries, and our nurturing arms. Our body is the soft animal who offers us exquisite pleasure, deep spiritual connection and a source of authentic joy.
- Holding emergent space allows for organic, responsive, co-created offerings. Structure and emergence are balanced to respond to the needs of the community.
- Contemporary advances in psychology and somatics inform our ever-evolving work.
- Training is accessible to all, regardless of finances.
The Center for Somatic Self-Compassion’s offerings include:
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.