Self-compassion requires courage – to turn towards our pain, fear, insecurity and doubt, to sit with uncertainty, to offer love to one another, and perhaps most importantly, to receive and accept love for ourselves. The Unpolished Self series continues, encouraging us to welcome whatever arises in our experience, and open ourselves to love.
- Soothing Touch and Self-Compassion Break (24 minutes) - November 3, 2021
- Affectionate Breathing (18 minutes) - October 27, 2021
- Guilt, Shame, Soul Purpose and Spirituality - May 11, 2017
- Self-Compassion and Shame Resilience - April 11, 2017
- Climbing the Mindful Self-Compassion Mountain - February 25, 2017