Empathy, the ability to understand and share the feelings of another, can create connection in the midst of isolation and fear, allow space for healing, and free us from the paralyzing grip of shame and self judgment. The Unpolished Self series will continue in 2016 with more picture quotes honoring the complexity and richness of our human experience.
May we meet one another with empathy and compassion in the coming year, and always.
- Soothing Touch and Self-Compassion Break (24 minutes) - November 3, 2021
- Affectionate Breathing (18 minutes) - October 27, 2021
- Guilt, Shame, Soul Purpose and Spirituality - May 11, 2017
- Self-Compassion and Shame Resilience - April 11, 2017
- Climbing the Mindful Self-Compassion Mountain - February 25, 2017