Thriving Woman Toolkit Online
January 7, 2019 - February 11, 2019
This program is for women and those of us who identify as women. In this small group online training, you’ll be guided through the terrain of some of the biggest challenges we, as women, face. You’ll gather with likeminded women to use awareness, mindfulness, self-compassion, wisdom and contemporary psychology to frame your experience, demystify your emotional responses, respond kindly and compassionately, and move back into your life with more grounding and confidence.
Each week will offer:
a live 2-hour meeting with Kristy and the Thriving Woman Toolkit group to practice and share in community;
articles, videos, downloadable exercises and books for further reading;
unlimited email support from Kristy Arbon.
Over 6 weeks we’ll explore:
- bringing loving awareness to sensation, emotions and stories and learning to tap into the wisdom of my body
- uncovering core values and setting goals to bring more meaning to my life
- understanding and tending to the fears of my inner critic and getting perspective on what honor, integrity, and right living look like for me
- giving permission to be my most amazing self through being drawn to love rather than driven by fear
- exploring perfectionism and getting real about my special place in the world
- learning that it’s not through controlling myself and my environment that I make a valuable impact – it’s by identifying my strengths and leaving some stuff to grace, impermanence, their own outcomes, the creativity of others
- exercising anger and relying on sensation, emotion, and intuition to identify my territory and make my boundaries clear
- unpacking shame and finding my community
- moving away from that which does not welcome me and toward those who belong to me (and I to them)
Gatherings will be held on Mondays from 3-5pm US Central Time. To find the equivalent time in your timezone, please refer to this timezone converter. You can also see what time we meet, based on your computer’s time, below (please check that your computer’s time is the same as your geographical time on our meeting days to get an accurate time).
Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
If you have not worked with Kristy before, please sign up for a free introductory chat with Kristy before enrolling in this course so that we can make sure this is the right program for you, given your intentions and needs.
This group will be limited to 12 women.