By making time to do our “inner work” – sitting, observing, accepting, allowing – we find just what we need. We can kindly release that which we do not need and embrace our inner truth. May this week’s entry from The Unpolished Self series encourage us to take time out to listen for the answers we hold within.
- Soothing Touch and Self-Compassion Break (24 minutes) - November 3, 2021
- Affectionate Breathing (18 minutes) - October 27, 2021
- Guilt, Shame, Soul Purpose and Spirituality - May 11, 2017
- Self-Compassion and Shame Resilience - April 11, 2017
- Climbing the Mindful Self-Compassion Mountain - February 25, 2017