I care so much about finding places of connection between our core values and our lived life that I’m developing a new program for women, the Spirit of Self-Compassion. This is a journey I’ll be inviting you to share with me, where we’ll start by exploring core values – starting with getting to know who we are – before we move out to working on what we need in our life to truly nurture ourselves. And then we’ll get creative about meeting these needs through:
- contemplative practices that are delightful and doable;
- a spirituality that suits us as individuals;
- developing shame resilience;
- practicing self-compassion;
- making art; and
- connecting with other women on a similar path.
Watch my video pressie to you…