We all love to be loved, want to be wanted, and need to be needed. How often do we struggle to admit this even to ourselves? As we enter the season that encourages sharing our love with others, may this week’s installment from The Unpolished Self help us to courageously ask for and be open to the love we need.
- Soothing Touch and Self-Compassion Break (24 minutes) - November 3, 2021
- Affectionate Breathing (18 minutes) - October 27, 2021
- Guilt, Shame, Soul Purpose and Spirituality - May 11, 2017
- Self-Compassion and Shame Resilience - April 11, 2017
- Climbing the Mindful Self-Compassion Mountain - February 25, 2017