The practice of mindfulness is at the heart of MSC; it takes intention, willingness, and lack of judgment to sit with what may cause us pain, shame, or fear. This week, The Unpolished Self series highlights this simple but profound practice as a means to find lasting peace.
- Soothing Touch and Self-Compassion Break (24 minutes) - November 3, 2021
- Affectionate Breathing (18 minutes) - October 27, 2021
- Guilt, Shame, Soul Purpose and Spirituality - May 11, 2017
- Self-Compassion and Shame Resilience - April 11, 2017
- Climbing the Mindful Self-Compassion Mountain - February 25, 2017