Equanimity and self compassion can feel elusive in times of loss, disappointment, and failure. Yet it is in these moments that we most need to soften, soothe, and allow space for our experience to unfold. The Unpolished Self series continues, reminding us of the paradox that destruction is often a harbinger of growth.
- Soothing Touch and Self-Compassion Break (24 minutes) - November 3, 2021
- Affectionate Breathing (18 minutes) - October 27, 2021
- Guilt, Shame, Soul Purpose and Spirituality - May 11, 2017
- Self-Compassion and Shame Resilience - April 11, 2017
- Climbing the Mindful Self-Compassion Mountain - February 25, 2017