A Somatic Self-Compassion Practice Cycle is a series of practices, invitations to reflection, and topics for study offered in a video. These will be offered weekly in the Somatic Self-Compassion Weekly Practice Cycle program starting in January 2021. You can find out more, and register, here – kristyarbon.com/event/ssc-weekly-practice-cycle
This is the first Somatic Self Compassion Weekly Practice Cycle for 2021. In this Practice Cycle I explain the origins, structure and concepts of SSC.
- Awareness of Sound (21 minutes) - July 19, 2021
- Podcast Episode 9: Compassion in a T-Shirt: In Session with Kristy Arbon - June 13, 2021
- Somatic Self-Compassion Tree of Practices and Neurochemicals - May 2, 2021
- Podcast Episode 9: Favorite Things on my Morning Walk - January 27, 2021
- Podcast Episode 8: Slow News Days and Companioning the Neutral - January 22, 2021