Resistance to pain leads to suffering. Through the practices of Mindful Self Compassion, we can begin to practice opening to and accepting our pain as part of life rather than turning away from it, denying, or hiding it. The Unpolished Self series continues, encouraging us to soften, soothe, and allow… whatever arises, trusting that growth will follow.
- Soothing Touch and Self-Compassion Break (24 minutes) - November 3, 2021
- Affectionate Breathing (18 minutes) - October 27, 2021
- Guilt, Shame, Soul Purpose and Spirituality - May 11, 2017
- Self-Compassion and Shame Resilience - April 11, 2017
- Climbing the Mindful Self-Compassion Mountain - February 25, 2017