Our bodies natural rhythm is set to perform most tasks in 90 minutes cycles, so enjoying an Attention Restoration Meditation at least every 90 minutes at work is a great idea (do that rather than scrolling through your Twitter feed!) It is best to enjoy these meditations with earphones so that you can block out noise in your environment, and to put aside the time needed to be fully with each meditation (meditations are as short as one minute). It’s also a good idea to give yourself a few minutes to sit and simply “be” after enjoying a meditation.
- Breathing Yourself Bigger and Witnessing Your Body in Pain (18 minutes) - March 24, 2018
- Listening to Release in the Body (6 minutes) - March 24, 2018
- Following the Breath in the Body (6 minutes) - March 18, 2018
- Meditation on Waves of Change (21 minutes) - March 18, 2018
- St Louis Morning Birds: an Attention Restoration Meditation (3 minutes) - March 18, 2018