A Somatic Self-Compassion Practice Cycle is a series of practices, invitations to reflection, and topics for study offered in a video. These will be offered weekly in the Somatic Self-Compassion Weekly Practice Cycle program starting in January 2021. You can find out more, and register, here – kristyarbon.com/event/ssc-weekly-practice-cycle
In this Practice Cycle I offer us an alternative to the New Year’s Resolution – reflecting on our values and strengths and identifying how our innate resources can support us as we move into 2021.
- Lovingkindness for Ourselves (13 minutes) - November 17, 2021
- Lovingkindness for a Loved One (19 minutes) - November 10, 2021
- Arriving Meditation (9 minutes) - October 20, 2021
- Setting Up Your Meditation Space: A place to come home to - September 17, 2021
- Awakening Your Nervous System Through Tapping Practice (15 minutes) - September 12, 2021