Our bodies natural rhythm is set to perform most tasks in 90 minutes cycles, so enjoying an Attention Restoration Meditation at least every 90 minutes at work is a great idea (do that rather than scrolling through your Twitter feed!) It is best to enjoy these meditations with earphones so that you can block out noise in your environment, and to put aside the time needed to be fully with each meditation (meditations are as short as one minute). It’s also a good idea to give yourself a few minutes to sit and simply “be” after enjoying a meditation.
- Word Meditation (16 minutes) - January 18, 2018
- Slow Soothing Outbreath (15 minutes) - January 18, 2018
- Choose Your Own Self-Compassion Practice Adventure - January 16, 2018
- Tending to the Inner Critic, Hearing the Inner Wise Compassionate Part of Us (17 minutes) - January 14, 2018
- Arriving at Your Body (11 minutes) - January 14, 2018