In this small group online training, you’ll be guided through the terrain of some of the biggest challenges we, as women, face. You’ll gather with likeminded women to use awareness, mindfulness, self-compassion, wisdom and contemporary psychology to frame your experience, demystify your emotional responses, respond kindly and compassionately, and move back into your life with more grounding and confidence. Find out more here.
- Feeling Emotions in the Body, Connecting Values, and Self-Soothing - January 20, 2019
- Finding Our Compassionate Meditation Posture - January 6, 2019
- Birth of a Sensory Lounge (aka Rosemary’s Kitchen) - January 6, 2019
- Self-Compassionate Gadgets to Soothe Senses - January 6, 2019
- Sitting in our Window of Tolerance - December 23, 2018