In this small group online training, you’ll be guided through the terrain of some of the biggest challenges we, as women, face. You’ll gather with likeminded women to use awareness, mindfulness, self-compassion, wisdom and contemporary psychology to frame your experience, demystify your emotional responses, respond kindly and compassionately, and move back into your life with more grounding and confidence. Find out more here.
- Podcast Episode 7: Self-Care as the Shit Hits the Fan - January 6, 2021
- Podcast Episode 6: Highly Sensitive Person’s Guide to Anxiety, Isolation, and Quarantine - January 5, 2021
- Somatic Self-Compassion Week 1 Practice Cycle: What is Somatic Self-Compassion? - January 4, 2021
- Somatic Self-Compassion New Year Practice Cycle - December 28, 2020
- Podcast Episode 5: Tending to Isolation and Loneliness During the Pandemic - December 26, 2020